Top Boredom Busting Spot for School Holidays
Posted on June 22nd, 2021
We’re just days away from the Queensland school holidays. If that statement is a little terrifying, let us ease your fears!
The Sapphire Gemfields is seriously a top boredom-busting spot for kids.
It goes without saying (we’ll say it anyway) that they’ll love fossicking but they’ll also love exploring the many unique nooks and crannies around the region, including:
- The Wetland Reserve, which includes bike tracks and a restored historic fossicker’s home
- Anakie’s bottle tree carved with initials engraved by WW1 soldiers
- The Big Spanner; the Big Ring; the Big Miner; and the Big Sieve, Shovel & Pick
- Muggachinno’s Dinosaur Garden
- Lots more ideas can be found in our new visitor guide. Grab a free copy from any local Visitor Information Centre or check it out here.