How Early Days can help:
Early Days provides workshops for parents and other
family members of children 0-6 years who have an
Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) diagnosis or are
going through the assessment and diagnosis process.
What this workshop offers:
• Learn about ASD and what it means for your
child and your family
• Learn practical strategies that can make a
difference to your child’s development
• Learn how to navigate early intervention.
More about Early Days workshops:
• Free to attend
• Held in small groups of 4-15 and gives you an
opportunity to meet other parents
• Lunch & light refreshments provided
• Childcare is NOT provided.
For more information:
P. 07 3273 0000
It is highly recommended you attend this workshop prior to attending any other Early Days workshops.
|Date||Start Time||End Time|