PLEASE NOTE: This sold-out event has been put on hold out of concern for the health and safety of the community, event attendees, presenters and staff and in response to the recent spike in COVID-19 cases in south-east Queensland. Read more.
CHDC hosts an annual Industry and Innovation event at which big and small business work collaboratively to understand, present and agree on future opportunities.
• Beer & Business Networking Opportunities
• Light refreshments
• Key Industry Presenters
• Central Highlands Freight Task Survey results
– David Boshoff, CEO Mining, Adani Australia
– Peter Donaghy, Director, Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy
– Dr Sarah Pearson, Deputy Director-General Innovation,
Department of State Development, Tourism and Innovation
– Andrew Barger, Policy Director – Infrastructure & Economics, Queensland Resources Council
$65 per person. Book here.
– Partnerships: big business driving small business, and small business enabling big business
– Practical skills: Supply chain readiness, procurement and policy (horizontal and vertical supply chain)
– Innovation: engaging regional businesses in developing opportunities
– Information and opportunity
– To provide the SMEs information and connections to inform business strategy and planningOur industry forums are attended by a range of businesses in our communities across sectors and through entire supply chain spectrums. At previous Industry Forums, in excess of 120 local business leaders, peak industry body representatives, key investors and influencers attended to listen to information and to discuss opportunities relating to sustainable economic development/growth, and game-changers for the region.This event is supported by:
Platinum Partner: Local Buying Foundation – QLD
CHDC Partner: Central Highlands Regional Council
Industry Partners: Advance Queensland, Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy, Adani Australia, and Queensland Resources Council
|Date||Start Time||End Time|