Christmas Gift Ideas
Posted on November 30th, 2020
Add a Central Highlands Queensland flavour to your Christmas gifts with these ideas from the Visitor Information Centre in Emerald.
- Gourmet foods including sweet, savory and condiments, crafted in Emerald by Like Mum Used to Make.
- Cushion covers by Blackwater artist Janine Hill.
- Fridge magnets, coasters and placemats featuring the work of local watercolour artist Shona Nicholls.
- Great Inland Way hats and t-shirts.
- Locally-themed items include coasters, tea towels, whiskey glasses and wine goblets.
- Local book A Dam Good Story: 40 Years of Irrigation from the Fairbairn Dam.
- Soaps, children’s books and more!
The VIC is located at Moreton Park on Clermont, near the giant Sunflower painting.
It’s open weekdays between 9:00am and 4:00pm and weekends between 10:00am and 2:00pm.
Call (07) 4982 4142.
- From 21 December, new operating hours for the VIC will be 9:00am to 1:00pm seven days a week, except public holidays below.
- The VIC is closed on Christmas, Boxing and New Year’s Days.