All set for Easter
Posted on March 23rd, 2021
With our tourism season kicking off in just a couple of weeks, the crew at the Central Queensland Highlands Visitor Information Centre (VIC) has spent a day exploring more of our local attractions.
- Stops at Blackwater International Coal Centre, Blackwater Country Club, Blackwater Golf Club, Bedford Weir (after loads of rain) and the self-guided Comet Tales and Walking Trails
- A refresher at the newly-renovated Comet River Hotel
- A happy snap with the local Minion family on the Capricorn Highway!
- The team from Carnarvon Gorge’s Australian Nature Guides also called in to provide an update.
The VIC will be closed on Good Friday but open from 9:00am to 1:00pm daily across the rest of the Easter long weekend.
From Tuesday, 6 April, VIC operating hours are:
- 9:00am to 4:30pm weekdays
- 9:00am to 3:00pm Saturday
- 9:00am to 1:00pm Sunday and public holidays