Central Highlands Development Corporation (CHDC) is the lead economic and tourism development agency for the Central Highlands region of Queensland, Australia, which includes the communities of Arcadia Valley, Bauhinia, Blackwater, Bluff, Capella, Comet, Dingo, Duaringa, Emerald, Rolleston, Sapphire Gemfields, Springsure and Tieri.
CHDC facilitates a wide range of projects and initiatives across the region and is proactive in providing relevant advice, statistical information, workshops and networks to support business, industry, government and community.
As an organisation, CHDC is dedicated to:
- Advocating for sustainable regional and economic growth
- Proactively marketing and promoting the Central Highlands as a ‘region of choice’
- Enhancing workforce development
- Supporting business development, innovation and capacity
- Supporting community organisations to develop skills and knowledge
CHDC offers a range of opportunities for all who wish to partner with the organisation’s projects. To discuss partnership opportunities contact CHDC.
See the CHDC website for information and resources for:
- Mining and Resources
- Agriculture and Rural
- Construction and Infrastructure
- Central Highlands Economic Development Strategy
- Central Highlands Economic Profile
- Central Highlands Development Register
- Business Development Support Program
- Central Highlands Business Directory