Doing business in the Central Highlands or looking to?
The Central Highlands Development Corporation is the lead economic agency for the region and the most appropriate starting point for more information or business support.
Central Highlands Development Corporation (CHDC) is the most appropriate starting point for more information or business support. This organisation is a not for profit who is the lead economic and tourism development agency for the Central Highlands region of Queensland, Australia, which includes the communities of Arcadia Valley, Bauhinia, Blackwater, Bluff, Capella, Comet, Dingo, Duaringa, Emerald, Rolleston, Sapphire Gemfields, Springsure and Tieri.
CHDC facilitates a wide range of projects and initiatives across the region and is proactive in providing relevant advice, statistical information, workshops and networks to support business, industry, government and community.
As an organisation, CHDC is dedicated to:
- Advocating for sustainable regional and economic growth.
- Proactively marketing and promoting the Central Highlands as a ‘region of choice’.
- Enhancing workforce development.
- Supporting business development, innovation and capacity.
- Supporting community organisations to develop skills and knowledge.
Resources that could be of interest include, but are not limited to;
- Central Highlands Development Register
- Central Highlands Economic Profile
- Central Highlands Economic Development Strategy